Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oct. 30th 2012 Fall of 83 
  Or should I say 3 special somebodies.Triplets, and it gets better. He wants a boy yes? Three girls!!! Not one, but three! I can't stop laughing. Well, not until he presented a basic threat of death to my sister and best friend , Holly. In a parallel universe I'm happy I guess. A second chance to get this whole "parenthood" thing right. Unfortunately the King has made it bitter sweet. He's very good at that. Alice is still possessed and I'm not entirely sure what to do about that. I need to check with my my paranormal export. Staring this Thursday, after a bet with Holly, I can't say the word unicorn for one month. ONE MONTH!!! If I win, I get a king size candy bar. If I lose, then I can;t give her a christmas present. Claudia is almost like a word machine gun! She never shuts up (Gee, wonder where she got that from..) Ronnie would be a fun in -law, but NOT Batman.
                                                                                                                      Adios!
                                                                                                                           Lilly Snow
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment